There are people in senior facilities who still have something to offer or say to others. But they also deserves to be offered to get something. There are children in the kindergarten who are ready to give their vitality, immediacy and smiles. And it is up to us, other generations, to make these two seemingly distant worlds together. Unfortunately, it is not always possible in natural way, because own grandmothers are not alive any more or they live too far. And so there is a need for a little help – such as they do it in our partner kindergartens and senior facilities.
For schools and senior facilities involved in the program TALK, the brand Intergenerationally:
- appreciates its previous work and expended energy in the intergenerational field
- means prestige and exclusivity
- means that it is part of a unique long-term project, which helps unite generations
- shows that it allows its employees to participate in unusual activities, which enrich and inspire
- proves that they live intergenerationally!